View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 10:04 AM

Re: New Jack from North texas

[QUOTE=WELDO;38689]Welcome to RIGWELDER Forum! I'm a little confused here with your post as this is not a computer forum and no one cares how good anyone is on a computer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome...sorry about the computer rant. Basically what I was getting at is I hope to be posting threads the right way and in the right locations. I have never been a part of a forum so if I do something wrong, please....line me up. I assume there is like in most anything some politics involved with forum-ing. I hope this clears up that. On RIgwelder topic, I am hoping to meet people in the welding world, gain knowledge, and be a part of this forum, typically when I am having trouble with something..machine problems, welding issues and so on, I do a little research and end up on here reading through threads to at least get pointed in the right direction, so I figured it would be a good idea to join as it seems there are a lot of knowledgeable and seasoned vets on this site. I am young in my career and looking to further it but do not know many people personally that weld, so this hopefully will be a good way to meet some people and get out there.