Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Just for fun

Old 08-24-2015, 07:31 PM

Re: instagram ??

Screw that facebook, instagram, snapchat, any other form of BS mass social media.....to much drama and everyone starved for attention, needing and wanting instant gratification and acceptance by society for what showing that they made eggs for breakfast or that their upset cuz its a Monday and they have to go to work, or worse yet they locked their keys in their car and it ruined their life. Rigwelder.com is as far as I go with social media, I still am a proud supporter of my flip phone

To each his own thou, its a free country (kinda) and if its what you need have at it's just not for me.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecate4250 View Post
Screw that facebook, instagram, snapchat, any other form of BS mass social media.....to much drama and everyone starved for attention, needing and wanting instant gratification and acceptance by society for what showing that they made eggs for breakfast or that their upset cuz its a Monday and they have to go to work, or worse yet they locked their keys in their car and it ruined their life. Rigwelder.com is as far as I go with social media, I still am a proud supporter of my flip phone

To each his own thou, its a free country (kinda) and if its what you need have at it's just not for me.
I'm the same way! Rig welder and one other forum is all I get on. I couldn't stand all the endless drama. Causes way to much anxiety for me..... But I have to have my iPhone lol!
Old 08-24-2015, 08:03 PM

I dunno, I don't have any problems with drama, but I try to avoid it like the plague. I just don't follow people that stir up shit or post pics of their meals and shit like that. I'm not real big on drawing attention to myself either, but it seems like the world is being ran by 20-something kids and I'm just trying to relate to them a little bit.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZW813 View Post
I dunno, I don't have any problems with drama, but I try to avoid it like the plague. I just don't follow people that stir up shit or post pics of their meals and shit like that. I'm not real big on drawing attention to myself either, but it seems like the world is being ran by 20-something kids and I'm just trying to relate to them a little bit.
well, after a thousand years of condemning facebook,, I am now on it...and I don't give a F@@ck. Drama? I will delete it.

Robert Farley

Mentor, and proud the F@@K of it.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:39 PM
Jkc3883

What is Facebook?
Old 08-24-2015, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkc3883 View Post
What is Facebook?
A great piece of ass, ha ha. If yer smart enough.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Jkc3883

I got off Facebook about 4 years ago. All it was good for was to get me into more trouble than I was already in. And I just don't like people knowing my business really. Especially my x wife. Goodness
Old 09-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Just got rid of FB because I am too tired of all the bullshit drama. Only reason I had it for so long was because it was the best way to stay in contact with all the friends I have through the military, but at some point enough was enough. Hopefully this will make me actually reach out and contact them like an actual human, hahaha. I do have Instagram though, and I dig it.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:15 AM

Mines @dannywilson85
Old 12-05-2015, 04:31 PM

no facebook, insta..skype... Don't care to read poor grammar or what an acquaintance had for dinner. Just work, enjoy the girlfriend time, and raise my kid.