Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Just for fun

Old 01-13-2020, 06:29 PM

Re: Last Thread

Eh not really, but you never know. 4 10s with 2 8s is bullshit, and it takes a month for the background check. There's other jobs that are slightly less per hour that i would head to before that one, with higher per diem and more hours. I'm working local at thre moment, doing vic and copper but I'm sleeping in my bed and getting to spend time with the kids. Hopefully get back out this spring running my truck, but who knows if it will pick up....
Old 01-13-2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle353 View Post
Eh not really, but you never know. 4 10s with 2 8s is bullshit, and it takes a month for the background check. There's other jobs that are slightly less per hour that i would head to before that one, with higher per diem and more hours. I'm working local at thre moment, doing vic and copper but I'm sleeping in my bed and getting to spend time with the kids. Hopefully get back out this spring running my truck, but who knows if it will pick up....
What local are you out of? Iím out of 60 New Orleans. I got a Twic and my background only took a couple days. But your BA needs to call to check if it comes in. Some are not, and thatís why hands are waiting a long time. The checks werent bad there for what the hours were. Itís a good package overall. Where else are you looking to go? I got a couple last things to take care of then weíre back on the road
Old 02-10-2020, 04:03 AM

Well Iím employed once again. At a location I worked last year. Not that anyoneís asking. Or even looking on here lol
Old 02-24-2020, 10:07 PM

Shit man, I logged in here but figured it might be my LAST time. This thing is about dead!
Old 02-25-2020, 08:25 AM

Like you said in the other thread I need to search and copy some of this info. Never know when the last post might be before itís gone for good. What kinda work you been on these days
Old 02-25-2020, 10:12 AM

Been in the same refinery for about 3-1/2 years now. They took the rigs away so I've been a foreman for the last year.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:16 PM

Where in California are you? I almost went out there last year but they werenít offering enough hours