Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Work

Old 05-14-2017, 12:39 PM

24" inch Texas 2 miles from my house

Pipe is layed out on the ground no trench yet . I'm a single hand code welder 7 years I told y'all about this line months ago .... there is a Rv park about 3 miles from the line country folk Rv park .... I know some of y'all have been starving for work I know who's puting in the line.... here's the deal I'm wanting a helper job it's been my dream to have my own rig got the dully but working for biscuits when I should be makeing gold bars is fucked .I am not a lazy mf I'm a marine vet infantry 3 tours to Iraq... when it's time to work I bust my ass here is my number call me 432 940 0699 no fuckin around no bullshit ....
Old 05-15-2017, 04:35 PM

Re: 24" inch Texas 2 miles from my house

Hey brother thank you for your service ! My son also served in the Marines and did a tour in Trashganistan and Iraq . You try getting on with 798 as a helper ? They are in need so check them out . Union way is the only way
Old 05-18-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WELDO View Post
Hey brother thank you for your service ! My son also served in the Marines and did a tour in Trashganistan and Iraq . You try getting on with 798 as a helper ? They are in need so check them out . Union way is the only way
He ain't lyin, I just transferred my book after trying for a good long while. Better get it while the gettin's good.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:36 PM

Thanks for the advice guys ......and just a update it didn't take long for the Texas boys to show up to the line .....