Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Work

Old 09-08-2017, 04:25 PM

Helper - Canada

Hey there I'm new to the forum. I'm in my last year of ua welding apprenticeship and I'm looking for a pipeline welders helper job. it is my dream to be a rig welder since I can remember, but dreams and realities are a lot different so I'm dying to see if this is the life that I think I want so bad. I have nothing holding me down and can go anywhere, anytime. I absolutely love to weld and learn about welding and the piping industry. If I have free time, I'm welding. If I'm laid off, I'm at the shop welding. I got training tonight? I'll go weld a few hours before it starts. I'm not scared to work and get in that shit hole to get the job done. I've worked mostly in a steel plant (shit hole) and have been on the road a bit, goldmine, praxair oxygen plant, cogen boilers, fab shop work..

I'm a harder work and pick things up quick. I listen and do what is asked of me. I'm quiet, reliable, honest and just a wanna work. I do not need to be babysat to make sure I'm working or to make sure I know what I'm doing. Always had a good repor with the foremens I've worked for. Long hours are not an issue. I've done 30+ nights of 13h nights, 16h shutdown days, drive 5h to show up for 7am start time. Short notice for work is how it's always been I'm always ready and willing to go, tell me when and where. Just looking for someone to take a chance on me. I have no criminal past/clean drivers history.

Tags
helper jobs, pipeline, rig welder, welder helper