Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Interesting info

Old 12-25-2015, 07:21 AM

Re: Pissed Off I Could Spit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipewelder_guy View Post
well, you have repeated what most you have already said, and yea if what you think the future holds, your brick of ammo will be good for one chicken or 2.

As far as rig-welding go's......same was said in the 80's and since then, I have rocked and rolled to the tune of a lot of zero's on the end. Keep burning that rod, figure it out and be ready for the next cycle.

And no, I aint stupid like a buncth of these fucktard modern day cowboy thugs that rule the country

Chicago? aint happening here baby.....cause yea, we regular folks own more guns than the f@@cktards legally. How hard is that to understand?
Yea this goes around evey 4 years! Same topics! Going on since the country started
Old 12-25-2015, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WELDO View Post
Yea this goes around evey 4 years! Same topics! Going on since the country started
yes it has weldo almost word for word and always the baby kissing, it's almost weird the printed text, since our country was founded. I remember my childhood days and all the Adults sitting around during discussion guessing the future problems......sure wasn't what the hell were facing today, but most of it actually was, minus the traitors.

Last edited by pipewelder_guy; 12-26-2015 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:30 AM

I honestly think that every generation just gets further and further from the framers design, and I think that a government run education is a huge part of that. Obviously, it makes it a lot easier to steer people in a certain direction (government is good, government is there to help you, etc.) when it's people from said government who essentially have the approving authority on curriculum. Hell, I was the same way up until I became an NCO, because it wasn't until then that I made a conscious decision that I'd be doing wrong by the dudes under my charge if I were ignorant about what our country was meant to be, why it came about in the first place, etc. I felt as though I should have a pretty solid idea of how I thought the framers were thinking when doing all of this and be able to explain my reason for thinking so. I've read countless books since then on everything I could pertaining to economics, liberty and the Classical Liberal ideology that I felt was probably influenced by our founders. My point though, was having been in a position where it was my job to teach, coach and mentor young(er) people of my generation, I put forth a good effort to educate myself about government so that I could convey WHY America is what it is, what it was meant to be, where it's headed, and how we could maybe fix it one day. I have had dudes who had NO IDEA that they could even vote, they thought people were just kinda, picked, for jobs. I've had dudes who didn't know there wasn't ALWAYS an income tax, or that government didn't used to handle 99% of the things it does today, and the market made it work. I've probably gone off rambling, so for that I'm sorry. I just get fired up thinking about our government and what I foresee of it in the not too distant future. I hope all of y'all had nice holidays spent with family and friends.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:47 AM

Location: Lower Saucon Hellertown PA (Behind the once famous Bethlehem Steel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRBORNE View Post
I honestly think that every generation just gets further and further from the framers design, and I think that a government run education is a huge part of that. Obviously, it makes it a lot easier to steer people in a certain direction (government is good, government is there to help you, etc.) when it's people from said government who essentially have the approving authority on curriculum. Hell, I was the same way up until I became an NCO, because it wasn't until then that I made a conscious decision that I'd be doing wrong by the dudes under my charge if I were ignorant about what our country was meant to be, why it came about in the first place, etc. I felt as though I should have a pretty solid idea of how I thought the framers were thinking when doing all of this and be able to explain my reason for thinking so. I've read countless books since then on everything I could pertaining to economics, liberty and the Classical Liberal ideology that I felt was probably influenced by our founders. My point though, was having been in a position where it was my job to teach, coach and mentor young(er) people of my generation, I put forth a good effort to educate myself about government so that I could convey WHY America is what it is, what it was meant to be, where it's headed, and how we could maybe fix it one day. I have had dudes who had NO IDEA that they could even vote, they thought people were just kinda, picked, for jobs. I've had dudes who didn't know there wasn't ALWAYS an income tax, or that government didn't used to handle 99% of the things it does today, and the market made it work. I've probably gone off rambling, so for that I'm sorry. I just get fired up thinking about our government and what I foresee of it in the not too distant future. I hope all of y'all had nice holidays spent with family and friends.
No worries here brother I agree with you all the way!
Hope Christmas was Christmasy and the new year brings us all much new needed joy!
Old 12-26-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipewelder_guy View Post
yes it has weldo almost word for word and always the baby kissing, it's almost weird the printed text, since our country was founded. I remember my childhood days and all the Adults sitting around during discussion guessing the future problems......sure wasn't what the hell were facing today, but most of it actually was, minus the traitors.
Yea no doubt PWG ! Things have changed in the sense with technology but no one is taking the free worlds guns away!!! PERIOD They are WE, and our police force and military are made up of WE THE PEOPLE! That has never died and never will guys and gals Keep in mind we have full prisons with scum bags! And they? Or who the government?, is going to come into my home and take my guns and throw me into a already full prison system! LMFAO No they wont and no they wont PERIOD! One thing we all should just realize is the very threads of the Constitution of the United States are GLUED together by WE THE PEOPLE But please VOTE for whomever supports our second amendment rites
Old 12-26-2015, 01:38 PM

Fuckin HELL Robert! Why did you bring POLITICS to this already lame ass forum? HAHAHAH
Old 12-26-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Fuckin HELL Robert! Why did you bring POLITICS to this already lame ass forum? HAHAHAH
I guess cause the last 10 years or so of my career in the patch, with my helper, my boss, his boss, company men, especially safety men etc.... and everyone in between and below. I was the Shit Disturber....lol gotta love it.

Last edited by pipewelder_guy; 12-26-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Yea no doubt PWG ! Things have changed in the sense with technology but no one is taking the free worlds guns away!!! PERIOD They are WE, and our police force and military are made up of WE THE PEOPLE! That has never died and never will guys and gals Keep in mind we have full prisons with scum bags! And they? Or who the government?, is going to come into my home and take my guns and throw me into a already full prison system! LMFAO No they wont and no they wont PERIOD! One thing we all should just realize is the very threads of the Constitution of the United States are GLUED together by WE THE PEOPLE But please VOTE for whomever supports our second amendment rites
You know what's never over crowded? Ditches for mass graves.
A few years ago I was flying a Cessna 172, a very basic airplane and was 12k ft above made, the thought crossed my mind how meaningless most rifle rounds would be in an attempt to shoot me down. Now imagine a drone at 30k ft flying close to mach and your 2nd amendment won't do much for you.
I personally believe the scope of the amendment wasn't for our right to hold some rifles, but to Hagee the freedoms to possess powers equalling those in power and to lose a legitimate threat if liberties are threatened.
Old 12-27-2015, 04:34 AM

Yea I forgot! We live in the era of the almighty drone! Come on FD really
Old 12-27-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Yea I forgot! We live in the era of the almighty drone! Come on FD really
Sorry, I gotta stay out of politics or my brain gets all fucked up. but yes keep your side arm handy.