Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Machines, tools, etc.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:21 PM

Miller pipe pro 304

Just bought a 2001 pipe pro 304 with remote with 350 hours for $1500.What's the catch? It's missing the inverter assembly.The Kubota diesel runs great but can't test anything else.The guy bought the whole rig from a municipality and just wanted the Dodge diesel dually to put a dump body on it,he had no use for the welder.Everything else looks great.I have not had a chance to talk to Miller yet ,but I can imagine it's not going to be cheap to replace the whole inverter assembly.I don't know why it was removed.If it went bad? If it was stolen?Any one know if they have a history of failing,or where I might find a used one,or any experience with them?
Jim
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 AM

Re: Miller pipe pro 304

Steve Webber sbcmwebber@comcast.net might be able to help you or lead you in the right direction. He deals with and repairs tons of Miller equipment. I have bought stuff and sent stuff for him to repair. Great guy and willing to help any way he can. I can't say enough good about his work. If you will send me a PM I'll give you his Phone Number.